Kirkland Ranch Covid-19 Protocols
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and staff are of paramount importance.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Kirkland Ranch is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
· For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival,* as long as the change or cancellation is made by May 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate
· For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between today and May 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or canceled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date.
* Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. Daily, our Resort Staff are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses,
including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Kirkland ranch is taking include:
Staff Health, Safety, and Knowledge: Staff – and their own health, safety, and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting
· Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
· Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
· Real-Time Information: teams are on standby 24/7 to support the staff/guests and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: We use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
· Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
· Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces.
**To minimize the risk of transmission we have implemented policies that require our staff to wait 72 hours after a guest leaves before they enter the resort to disinfect and clean. Furthermore, we wait an additional 48 hours after the cleaning before we allow the next guest to check-in. This ensures a 5-day waiting period between guests.